Denken develop and manufacture Solar Photovoltaic Inspection Devices, working with both inspection devices with solar-simulators
What We Have
Denken develop and manufacture Solar Photovoltaic Inspection Devices, working with both inspection devices with solar-simulators, as well as current-voltage measuring units. We have a proven track record with both domestic and overseas solar power makers and R&D organizations, and we also actively develop and operate solar power plants.
We have developed solar farms in 27 locations, with a total output of 33MW. Of these, 11 farms, with a total output of 22MW, are operated and powered by Denken, and the remaining 16 farms, with a total output of 11MW, are powered by third parties, with Denken in charge of their development, EPC and construction. In Japan where there are rarely blackouts and electricity supply is stable, the service quality must be nothing but exceptional. We are able to develop and operate solar farms that adhere to quality standards because our solar panel inspection technology is the best.
Our inspections are extremely precise because, both the light emitting part that generates pseudo-sunlight, and the measuring unit that measures the electric current by oscillating the voltage, are calibrated as a set using sophisticated analog technology. Light intensity adjustments are calibrated by measuring the light with a sensor when it is active, and adjusting the current-voltage. With digital technology for example, adjustments are made while turning the switch on and off giving an average adjustment. In comparison, in analog technology, adjustments are made that allow the memory to run more frequently. This analog technology is important for efficiency and better accuracy.
The reason we realize high inspection level is calibrate as a set both the light emitting part generating pseudo sunlight and measurement part which change the condition of voltage to measure the electric current, and both are adjusted by sophisticated analog technology.
What It Brings
1. Because of our high-quality precision when it comes to solar panel inspections, we can deliver reliable photovoltaic facilities.
2. The parts for both pseudo-sunlight generation and electrical properties measurement can be guaranteed together, so facility design and implementation require less time and effort.
3. We cater to a variety of solar panels, so we can design photovoltaic facilities without being dependent on a certain type of panel.
4. Our successful track record of solar farm construction and management means we can provide inspection technology that is not limited to inspections but factors in the overall design.
Why Competitive ?
1. Analog technology with high-precision calibration for accurate inspections.
2. A variety of panels options:
• Size variations (standardization for various module sizes)
• Power generation methods (embedded cell type, coated electrode type, etc.)
• Silicone, compound and organic panels
3. A successful track record of solar farm development and operation.
How To Be Utilized
We commenced our solar farm construction business in 2013, and since then we have constructed a total of 27 solar farms of 33MW across both IPP (In-house investment projects) and EPCs (construction receiving order projects). Not only do we perform inspections, but also we actually manage farms, while continuing to enhance our inspection technology.
In August 2015, we also set up a new group company, Shindenryoku Oita Inc. In January 2016, we began our high-voltage power service, and in October the same year we started a low-voltage service (for households). We work on local production and local consumption at Oita in Japan where is rich nature energy.
In addition to electricity retailing, our next goal is to acquire EMS (Energy Management Systems) technology, for the purposes of contributing towards a distributed energy society.
• Solar Battery Cell Testers
• Solar Battery Module Testers
• EL Testers
• Solar Power Monitoring Systems
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.