Semiconductor Manufacturing and Analysis Technology
Denken carry out semiconductor post-processing, component packaging, overall inspecting and measuring, EMS and more,
What We Have
Denken carry out semiconductor post-processing, component mounting, overall inspecting and measuring, EMS(Electromagnetic Susceptibility) and more, to deliver technical services and innovative solutions that help customers to realize their desired creations.
Originally a semiconductor post-processing maker, Denken provides a range of post-processing services, such as semiconductor assembly, component mounting, electrical characteristic testing and optical and internal structure inspections. In particular, we have a great deal of expertise in turnkey solutions.
Our semiconductor services are characterized by high-precision inspection and measurement technologies, carried out in a variety of areas. In the semiconductor post-process stage, inspecting and measuring is extremely important, and ever since Japan began dominating the global semiconductor market, we have continued to refine our semiconductor manufacturing, inspection and measuring technologies.
Specifically, we provide analytical technologies and reliability assessment environments, including electric component fault analysis, quality analysis,
FIB-based circuit modification and verification testing. We strive to provide inspection and measurement technologies for all kinds of equipment, that meet goals and offer a high level of precision.
Analysis, Electrical Evaluation and Verification Testing
• Electronic Component Durability and Electrical Characteristics Testing
• Reliability Testing (including screening): Temperature Cycles (Air and Liquid Tanks), THB, PCT, HAST, BAKE, SOAK, and MSL Testing, Solder Heat Resistance Testing, Vibration Testing, etc.
• ESD (Electrostatic Discharge Sensitivity) Testing: SYSTEM ESD, MM(Machine Model), HBMHuman Body Model), CDM(Charged Device Model)
• Electric Characteristics Evaluation: Temperature Evaluation, TEST Development, Substrate Manufacturing, Reverse Engineering
What It Brings
Through a wide range of technologies, we offer a variety of services, that enable customers to bring their ideas to life.
• We provide tailor-made services for all things related to semiconductor post-processing and analysis.
• Using our three core technologies- mechatronics, software and hardware design, combined with semiconductor analyzing technology, we make a variety of inspection and measuring devices.
• While we mainly specialize in full turnkey solutions, we also support individual businesses.
Why Competitive ?
・ One-stop solutions for semiconductor post-processing (mass production, analysis, evaluation and test development)
・Operating in three areas of Japan (Shin-Yokohama, Aichi, Oita)
・ Custom IC design, circuit design (Results achieved in a variety of areas. *See diagram below)
How To Be Utilized
Using our three core technologies- mechatronics, software and hardware design, combined with semiconductor analyzing technology, we develop, manufacture and sell a variety of inspection and measuring devices.
Automatic Optical Inspection Devices
Laser Diode Characteristics Inspection Devices
Solar Battery Cell Module Testers
Appearance Inspection Device for Automobile Parts, etc.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.