Handling everything from large equipment to parts for high-precision semiconductors, satellites and 5G-related components.
Nishijima Seiki is a comprehensive engineering company,
What We Have
Nishijima Seiki is a comprehensive engineering company, handling everything from large equipment to parts for high-precision semiconductors, satellites and 5G-related components.
・Our Saiki plant focuses on the manufacturing of components for industrial machinery (equipment to operate cranes, to generate thermal and hydro-power, and to manufacture semiconductors), steel-making parts (blast and electric furnace-related equipment) and shipbuilding parts (rudder heads and stern tubes). From sourcing raw materials to canning, welding, painting and assembly, our integrated production system, in which we thoroughly manage quality and delivery times, allows us to deliver on time at low cost with stable quality.
・In regards to machining, in order to meet the diverse needs of our customers in a variety of industries, our investment in machinery and equipment enables us to manufacture everything from small products with complex shapes made by 3D processing to large items of 20 to 30 tons.
・Our Oita plant was opened in 2015 to expand our sales channels and add value to our manufacturing services by entering the factory equipment (production line) maintenance business, in conjunction with Nishijima Seiki’s Saiki plant.
・With our acquisition of JISQ 9100 certification in 2018, we are now involved in the aviation and aeronautics business. Our aim is to start manufacturing parts for aircraft, artificial satellites, rockets and other space-related components requiring the machining of high-precision parts with hard-to-cut material processing.
What It Brings
We are able to meet the following customer needs by investing in high-precision large machinery equipment and establishing an integrated production system as well as 2 shifts for large machinery. Nishijima Seiki’s good reputation stems not only from our single-process technology but also from our comprehensive ability to utilize our multiple strengths while cooperating with local companies.
・ High-precision Product Machining
– We use 3-D processing technology to produce Francis turbines for hydroelectric equipment parts powered by agricultural water as well as high-quality, high-precision blades for thermal power plants.
– Suitable for machining difficult shapes, such as blowpipes.
– In order to reduce work time, we actively promote investing in large, high-precision machinery.
– Our 2-shift system ensues swift delivery of your order.
– We can also handle last minute orders.
・Production Integrated with Supplementary Parts
– We won’t just look at a design and choose the parts we think we can manage, rather we are dedicated to taking on every part.
– By collaborating with several local firms in Saiki, we are able to offer integrated production and quick delivery.
– We even do maintenance.
Why Competitive ?
・ High Value-Added Manufacturing is our Service
– By introducing 3-D CAD/CAM systems, we have achieved high value-added manufacturing. Our machinery and equipment are capable of producing everything from complex shapes to large items. The in-house production offered by our skilled labor force can also handle the painting, assembly, installation and maintenance of these products.
– By positioning ourselves as a company servicing the manufacturing industry, we distinguish ourselves from other firms with our know-how and technolo gy, which allows us to handle maintenance as well as made-to-order production.
・ Our Proven Track Record of Meeting Strict Quality and Delivery Demands of Major Japanese Manufacturers
– Major Japanese firms seek companies where they can place bulk orders to ensure on-time delivery of quality products. Our thoroughly integrated production system makes this possible. By also accepting orders for supplementary products, we aim to revitalize the local economy in conjunction with local manufacturers.
・Handling Bulk Orders
– When you place a bulk order with Nishijima Seiki, we don’t turn down a single part. Our strength lies in the fact that we handle everything, down to maintenance.
How To Be Utilized
・We joined Kyushu Institute of Technology’s project to develop and manufacture “Tenko”, a low earth orbit observation satellite (Internal housing production).
Artificial Satellite: Participating in Kyushu Institute of Technology’s project to build a satellite enclosure for “Tenko”
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.